King’s Speech actor coming to Welwyn Garden City theatre
A SPECIAL guest speaker will be coming to the Barn Theatre in Welwyn Garden City later this month.
Olivier Award-winning actor Adrian Scarborough, who appeared in The King’s Speech, will be appearing at the Handside Lane theatre on Sunday, June 19 at 6pm for an evening dedicated to raising money for the Barn’s Studio Fund.
“We’re all really excited about this venture, as this is the first in a series of Q&A sessions that will be run by Elliot Brown for this very special cause,” said Lynette Reeves, the theatre’s marketing director.
“He is lining up further speakers from all sorts of interesting backgrounds over the coming months.”
Tickets for this exclusive event are priced �7.50, which includes a glass of wine or soft drink upon arrival.
* See this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out Wednesday, for more on Adrian Scarborough’s visit.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 8 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 9 From Russia with love... Catherine The Great series returns to Hatfield for season two of period drama
- 10 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting