JLS visit Welwyn Garden City
BOYBAND JLS were greeted by dozens of screaming fans when they visited Times Territory for a book signing.
The 2008 X Factor runners-up dropped into Tesco’s head office in WGC to meet members of staff and sign copies of their new book, entitled Just Between Us: Our Private Diary.
The heart-throbs, who have notched three number one singles to date, spent about two hours in Shire Park for Thursday’s private event.
And as our pictures show, excited members of staff came out in force to meet the lads, namely Jonathan ‘JB’ Gill, Aston Merrygold, Oritse Williams and Marvin Humes.
The snaps were taken by WGC-based photographer Luke Carey.
You may also want to watch:
The 22-year-old said: “JLS were really friendly and down to earth.”
A Tesco spokesman said: “We were delighted to have JLS at our head office.
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 'Through the worst of it' - Funeral director looking forward to return to normality after busiest months of his 25 year career
- 3 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 4 Symbolic centenary torch created by student to be stored in museum
- 5 Missing teen found safe and well
- 6 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 7 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
“It was the only talking point in the office afterwards.”