Britain’s Got Talent finalists swing into town
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent finalists will swing into action in Stevenage next weekend.
Swing singers Jack Pack are due to perform at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Saturday, October 7.
Signed to Simon Cowell’s Syco record label, their self-titled debut album hit the top 10 while their live performances are reported to have thrilled music-lovers the world over.
Show promoter Pete Tobit says that the singers have performed across three continents as well as here in the UK before 40,000 concert-goers in Hyde Park.
“They’ve even given a personal performance for Prince Charles at St James’s Palace no less!” he said.
You may also want to watch:
Now the talented quartet – Andrew Bourn, Alfie Palmer, Martin McCafferty and Sean Ryder Wolf – are hitting the road to bring their unique blend of the last true days of Hollywood glamour with a quintessential British twist to the UK’s top music venues.
“Combined, they bring on the style of the Rat Pack,” said Pete.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 5 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 6 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 7 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 8 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 9 Getting wild at Panshanger Park with Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
- 10 Pupils present cheque from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity
“Individually, they exude the charisma of Sinatra and the panache of Bublé.”
Expect to hear classics My Way, That’s Life and Feeling Good during the show.
Tickets cost £22 and the concert starts at 7.30pm.
• To book tickets, call the box office on 01438 363200 or go online at www.gordon-craig.co.uk