Drive-in Horrible Histories show coming to Knebworth
Another fantastic family drive-in Easter show has been announced for Knebworth House with Horrible Histories Live On Stage coming to Herts.
Due to the demands of children (and their parents) across the land, Car Park Party presents Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain in the grounds of the Hertfordshire stately home on Sunday, April 11.
Tickets are on sale now at carparkparty.com
Safe and socially distanced from the comfort of your car, Horrible Histories is the biggest COVID-secure touring theatre show this Easter.
Barmy Britain features Queen Boudicca, King Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes, Dick Turpin, Queen Victoria and more historical characters from our barmy past.
Neal Foster, actor/director of the Birmingham Stage Company, said: "I'm over the moon to be back on tour with Barmy Britain after it’s hugely successful tour last summer.
"It’s weird and wonderful to be performing in car parks and to see the audience having fun behind their windshields.
"We can’t wait to get back out there.”
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
Can you beat battling Boudicca? Would you be a martyr for the Magna Carta?
Will you lose your heart or head to horrible Henry VIII? Will Parliament survive gunpowder Guy?
Dare you stand and deliver to dastardly Dick Turpin?
Find out at Knebworth House on April 11 at the ultimate Easter family drive-in experience.
One of the UK's best-selling family theatre shows, Car Park Party and award-winning partners Birmingham Stage Company bring you COVID-secure, drive-in performances in Knebworth Park at 2pm and 5pm.
Horrible Histories Live on Stage is based on the bestselling books written by Terry Deary, illustrated by Martin Brown and published by Scholastic.
It first launched in 2005 with the world premieres of Terrible Tudors & Vile Victorians.
Since then, the Birmingham Stage Company has produced 18 different Horrible shows, performing to over three million people in the UK, including the longest running children’s show in West End history, with its record-breaking series Barmy Britain.
Tickets for Car Park Party's Easter tour show for David Walliams’ Billionaire Boy at Knebworth on Saturday, April 10 have already sold out.
Events are subject to licence and latest government COVID-19 guidelines.
Tickets are available from www.carparkparty.com starting from £39.50 (plus £2.50 booking fee).