Hertfordshire Garden Show 2015 in full bloom at Knebworth House this May Bank Holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
The 22nd Hertfordshire Garden Show takes place at historic Knebworth House this May Bank Holiday weekend.
Find new ideas, plants and accessories to make your garden look really special at the popular spring garden show at Knebworth Park from tomorrow (Saturday).
The annual Hertfordshire Garden Show takes place from May 2 to May Bank Holiday Monday, May 4.
The show opens at 10am each day.
There will be a wide variety of exhibitors at the show, including some of the best nurseries and specialists from across the region.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors can talk to the growers and choose from a huge range of top quality plants.
There are also accessories and decorative items for your garden.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
A spokeswoman for the estate said: “It’s a great way to get your garden ready for the new season, with plenty of fresh ideas for inspiration.”
Entrance to the Garden Show is included in the £9.50 per person Knebworth Gardens, Dinosaur Trail Park and Adventure Playground admission ticket.
The 28 acres of formal gardens at Knebworth House are looking spectacular this spring.
Families can also enjoy a visit to the Adventure Playground, as well as the famous Dinosaur Trail and maze in the gardens.
You can buy tickets on the gate, or save 10 per cent when you book tickets in advance online through the Knebworth House website at www.knebworthhouse.com
Advanced tickets are only available up to midnight on the day before your visit.
Knebworth House can be visited for a small additional supplement, payable on the day.
* For more information visit www.knebworthhouse.com