Hatfield fireworks display at Angerland tonight
- Credit: Alan Davies
Hatfield Town Council’s annual fireworks display is due to take place tonight.
The Saturday, November 3 display will take at the Angerland Park and Ride in Southway.
Gates to the Bonfire Night event will open at 4.30pm.
Two fireworks displays are planned for this evening’s Guy Fawkes Night celebrations.
There will be children’s fireworks at 6.30pm, before the main family display at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the pyrotechnics, there will be a funfair, music and food stalls.
And, as the event is held on hardstanding at Angerland, there will be no muddy shoes.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 6 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
It costs £5.50 for over 12s and entrance is free for under-12s.
There is no parking on site.
However, parking will be available at The Forum Hertfordshire, and a free bus service will ferry people from the University of Hertfordshire’s College Lane Campus to the Angerland site.
• Tickets are on sale at https://www.fatsoma.com/hatfield-town-council/iz7eb85k/hatfield-fireworks-2018