Hatfield fireworks display at Angerland tonight
- Credit: Alan Davies
Hatfield Town Council’s annual fireworks display is due to take place tonight.
The Saturday, November 3 display will take at the Angerland Park and Ride in Southway.
Gates to the Bonfire Night event will open at 4.30pm.
Two fireworks displays are planned for this evening’s Guy Fawkes Night celebrations.
There will be children’s fireworks at 6.30pm, before the main family display at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the pyrotechnics, there will be a funfair, music and food stalls.
And, as the event is held on hardstanding at Angerland, there will be no muddy shoes.
- 1 Man charged with murder of his own mother
- 2 Stunning photos capture the moment Flying Scotsman crosses viaduct
- 3 ‘Too tall and dominant’ – application to demolish old car dealership to build 111 flats rejected
- 4 Dad avoids jail after downloading indecent images of children
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Arrest made after dog stolen in suspected knifepoint robbery
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Home care provider recognised among best in east of England
- 9 Welwyn Garden City Heritage Trust and the picnic of the Polish Saturday School
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
It costs £5.50 for over 12s and entrance is free for under-12s.
There is no parking on site.
However, parking will be available at The Forum Hertfordshire, and a free bus service will ferry people from the University of Hertfordshire’s College Lane Campus to the Angerland site.
• Tickets are on sale at https://www.fatsoma.com/hatfield-town-council/iz7eb85k/hatfield-fireworks-2018