Hatfield Park to open at weekends throughout October
- Credit: Hatfield House
For the first time, Hatfield Park will be open at weekends throughout October.
It’s not time to hibernate... just yet!
Visitors can still enjoy an autumn adventure in the glorious grounds of Hatfield House.
Hatfield Park and Woodland Walks will be open to visitors each weekend next month.
Autumn is a magical time to embark on one of the historic Hertfordshire estate’s Woodland Walks, so wrap up and explore as the golden leaves fall.
You may also want to watch:
During October half-term, Hatfield Park and Woodland Walks will also be open every day.
You can entertain the children on the pumpkin trail and let them take in the warm autumn palette.
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 7 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 8 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
The Coach House Kitchen will be open each day of the half-term holiday, as well as on weekends throughout October, so a trip to the park can be completed with a well-deserved slice of cake.
Autumn prices for the Park and Woodland Walks is £6 adults, £3 children and it is free for under-fives.
For further details on tickets and opening times, visit www.hatfield-house.co.uk