Hatfield’s Halloween Fest takes place today
- Credit: Supplied by Welwyn Hatfield Coun
Enjoy a spooky treat in Hatfield town centre today with the return of Halloween Fest.
The free event is going to be held in White Lion Square from 11am to 3pm.
There will be lots of Halloween-themed entertainment for the whole family.
Among the attractions will be spooky storytellers, face painting, a trick or treat challenge, local food stalls, and much more.
There will also be competitions, including the best fancy dress, guess the name of the cat, and best short story.
You may also want to watch:
Welwyn Hatfield councillor Bernard Sarson said: “After the success of the last two Halloween Fests, the event is back with even more treats on offer, promising to be even better than last year’s.
“So, get dressed up in your best Halloween costume and come along – you’d be ghoulish to miss it!”
- 1 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 6 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 9 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 10 Brookmans Park Golf Club delighted with all aspects of a great club championship day
The annual Family Halloween Event at Mill Green Mill and Museum will be held on Tuesday, October 31, from 4.30pm to 7pm.
• For more information on Halloween Fest, visit www.welhat.gov.uk/halloweenfest