Hatfield’s Halloween Fest takes place today
- Credit: Supplied by Welwyn Hatfield Coun
Enjoy a spooky treat in Hatfield town centre today with the return of Halloween Fest.
The free event is going to be held in White Lion Square from 11am to 3pm.
There will be lots of Halloween-themed entertainment for the whole family.
Among the attractions will be spooky storytellers, face painting, a trick or treat challenge, local food stalls, and much more.
There will also be competitions, including the best fancy dress, guess the name of the cat, and best short story.
Welwyn Hatfield councillor Bernard Sarson said: “After the success of the last two Halloween Fests, the event is back with even more treats on offer, promising to be even better than last year’s.
“So, get dressed up in your best Halloween costume and come along – you’d be ghoulish to miss it!”
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
- 3 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 4 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 5 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 Grant Shapps reveals ‘anger’ over ‘unacceptable’ Downing Street parties
- 10 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure
The annual Family Halloween Event at Mill Green Mill and Museum will be held on Tuesday, October 31, from 4.30pm to 7pm.
• For more information on Halloween Fest, visit www.welhat.gov.uk/halloweenfest