Glee-inspired show has Britain’s Got Talent and the X Factor
A GLEE-style high-octane musical spectacular is on offer in St Albans later this week featuring former X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent contestants.
G*Mania will rock the Alban Arena on Friday.
Inspired by hit US TV show Glee, the specially created reality TV pop group is made up of some of the UK’s best singers from talent shows such as The X Factor, Britain’s Got Talent, Grease Is the Word and Last Choir Standing.
The singers gave audiences a glimpse of what they can do when they performed at the Harlequin Centre in Watford late last month.
Crowds gathered round to watch the ensemble perform hits such as Somebody to Love and Gold Digger that will feature in their tour.
You may also want to watch:
The energetic line-up includes X Factor’s Rikki Loney and Stacey McClean, Shaun Smith from Britain’s Got Talent, Andy Scott Lee from Pop Idol and Pop Stars – The Rivals’ Emma Beard.
So Don’t Stop Believing and get tickets for G*Mania.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
The show start at 7.30pm and tickets cost �23.50 and �21.50.
Call the Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online, click on link above.