Gin Festival returning to St Albans
- Credit: Tom Marshall
Cheers! A gin festival is set to return to St Albans later this year – with tickets already selling fast.
After a successful first visit to St Albans in 2017, GinFestival.com will be returning to the city in September, with another wagon or two filled with gin.
Taking place from Friday, September 14 at The Alban Arena, there’s currently three opportunities for the gin-lovers of Hertfordshire to join the party.
The sessions are:
• Friday, September 14, 2018 – Evening Session 6.30pm - 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
• Saturday, September 15, 2018 – Afternoon Session 12.30pm - 5pm.
• Saturday, September 15, 2018 – Evening Session 6.30pm - 11pm.
- 1 Man charged with murder of his own mother
- 2 Stunning photos capture the moment Flying Scotsman crosses viaduct
- 3 ‘Too tall and dominant’ – application to demolish old car dealership to build 111 flats rejected
- 4 Dad avoids jail after downloading indecent images of children
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Arrest made after dog stolen in suspected knifepoint robbery
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Home care provider recognised among best in east of England
- 9 Welwyn Garden City Heritage Trust and the picnic of the Polish Saturday School
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
Whether you enjoy a G&T or a gin-based cocktail, this event is for you, with a range of gins from all over the world on offer.
The UK’s original touring festival of gin is constantly evolving in order to keep things fresh and exciting – and organisers have shaken things up.
Tickets holders will be able to explore the different zones including lively bars, a generous and informative brand room, plus creative cocktail bar all under one roof.
With a real dedication to the perfect serve, guests are gifted their very own Copa glass on arrival, with a funky pocket-sized brochure to guide them through their Gin Festival journey.
From small craft distilleries using locally foraged botanicals, right through to exotic examples of contemporary gins in fantastic flavours, there’s something for every palate.
The delicious mixers on offer this year include the brand new Schweppes 1783 premium range, made with fresh, all-natural ingredients.
Tasty flavours include Schweppes 1783 Crisp, Light and Cucumber Tonic Water, Ginger Ale and Salty Lemon.
The high quality mixers were crafted with the world’s top mixologists and expert bartenders to pair perfectly with gin and a range of other spirits.
As well as G&Ts and epic cocktails, there will be live music, delicious street food and the biggest pop-up gin shop in the UK.
The event is also going green this year with no plastic straws, and a reusable bag for your gin glass.
With interest in the event expected to be high, get your tickets now from www.ginfestival.com/events.
Gin Festival events are over 18s only, and ID may be required.
• Gin Festival tickets are only available from GinFestival.com