Frost Fair returns to Hatfield House next week
- Credit: Archant
The annual Hatfield House Frost Fair returns next week.
Christmas is little over a month away and where better to pick up an early gift than Hatfield House’s annual Frost Fair?
This exciting and vibrant festive event takes place at the stately home from Friday, November 21 to Sunday, November 23.
Held in The Old Palace, the Riding School and heated marquees on the Palace Green, there will be up to 200 stands of gift ideas, as well as craftsmen and women showing off their skills.
Shoppers can also taste a mouth-watering array of food and drink, and be entertained by choirs, dancers and street entertainers throughout the fair.
You may also want to watch:
Father Christmas will be in attendance on all three days, courtesy of Hatfield Rotary Club.
There will also be drop-in workshops, including creative Christmas decorating using fresh flowers and greenery.
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 May 17: Are cases low enough for lockdown to be easing?
- 5 Bob Wilson grateful for Willow Foundation support after COVID pandemic left charity in 'great danger'
- 6 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 7 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 8 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 9 School raises more than £800 with Captain Tom 100 challenge
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
Visitors can also visit the Hatfield House gift shop and The Stable Yard retailers.
The Christmas Frost Fair is open from 10am to 5pm.
Admission for adults costs £5, and accompanied children 15 or under are admitted free of charge.
* Advance tickets are available from www.hatfield-house.co.uk
For more details, visit www.frostfair.co.uk