Fossil Collective set for Hatfield Forum show
- Credit: Archant
INDIE-FOLK duo Fossil Collective will be letting go at the Forum Hertfordshire in Hatfield this week.
Yorkshire based multi-instrumentalists David Fendick and Jonny Hooker will be bringing their stripped back melodic harmonies to the College Lane venue on Tuesday night.
Hailing from Leeds and taking early inspiration from classic albums by Neil Young, Fleetwood Mac and Simon & Garfunkel, the duo will be performing in the Attic following the release of their acclaimed debut album Tell Where I Lie.
The album comes in the wake of the duo’s first EP, Let It Go, and recently touring with Grammy-nominated band The Civil Wars.
Singer-songwriters Joe Banfi and Thomas J Speight will offer up support on the night.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £7, plus booking fee, with doors opening at 7pm.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 Girls of Potters Bar Crusaders happy with draw at hot Harpenden
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield