Fossil Collective set for Hatfield Forum show
- Credit: Archant
INDIE-FOLK duo Fossil Collective will be letting go at the Forum Hertfordshire in Hatfield this week.
Yorkshire based multi-instrumentalists David Fendick and Jonny Hooker will be bringing their stripped back melodic harmonies to the College Lane venue on Tuesday night.
Hailing from Leeds and taking early inspiration from classic albums by Neil Young, Fleetwood Mac and Simon & Garfunkel, the duo will be performing in the Attic following the release of their acclaimed debut album Tell Where I Lie.
The album comes in the wake of the duo’s first EP, Let It Go, and recently touring with Grammy-nominated band The Civil Wars.
Singer-songwriters Joe Banfi and Thomas J Speight will offer up support on the night.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £7, plus booking fee, with doors opening at 7pm.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 6 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 7 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge