Folk by the Oak at Hatfield House in pictures
HATFIELD House hosted the annual Folk by the Oak music festival at the weekend.
Following the previous night’s explosive Battle Proms classical concert, it was a change of pace on Sunday afternoon, with the family-friendly folk festival returning to Hatfield Park for a fifth time.
And, after weeks of rain, the sun shone, much to the delight of the thousands of festival-goers.
The audience enjoyed sets by the likes of Emily Barker & The Red Clay Halo, Chris Wood and Scottish group Breabach.
The line-up also included Cara Dillon and Nancy Kerr & James Fagan.
You may also want to watch:
The day-long festival was rounded off by The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain and headliners Show of Hands.
* Click on the links above right to see pictures of this year’s Folk by the Oak festival.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM