Ticket warning for Hatfield music festival Folk by the Oak this summer
- Credit: Tammy Marlar
Tickets are selling out for Hatfield music festival Folk by the Oak 2021.
The all-day folk and acoustic extravaganza will return to Hatfield Park this summer on Sunday, July 18.
Promoters today (June 2) warned that there are fewer than 50 tickets left for the Hertfordshire festival featuring Seasick Steve, Kate Rusby, The Young'uns, Sam Sweeney Band and Kitty Macfarlane.
The FBTO 2021 line-up also includes Skinny Lister, The Bookshop Band, and Katherine Priddy.
Last year's festival was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Organisers have introduced COVID-19 safety measures for this summer's spectacular.
The event's capacity will be reduced, hence why tickets are running out, and the arena size will be increased in order to ensure that everyone may sit in the festival site at a safe distance.
For more information on the festival's COVID-19 measures, visit www.folkbytheoak.com/festival-info/covid-19/
For tickets, visit www.folkbytheoak.com/tickets-shop
- 1 Man charged with murder of his own mother
- 2 Stunning photos capture the moment Flying Scotsman crosses viaduct
- 3 ‘Too tall and dominant’ – application to demolish old car dealership to build 111 flats rejected
- 4 Dad avoids jail after downloading indecent images of children
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Arrest made after dog stolen in suspected knifepoint robbery
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Home care provider recognised among best in east of England
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Welwyn Garden City Heritage Trust and the picnic of the Polish Saturday School