Hertford school’s fireworks display for Bonfire Night 2017
- Credit: Alan Davies
There will be a professional fireworks display at a Hertford school for Bonfire Night.
Morgans School’s Hertford fireworks display will take place on Friday, November 3, 2017.
Gates to the school in Morgans Road open at 6.30pm, with the front entrance open until 7.15pm.
The fireworks starts at 7.30pm and there will be a variety of food stalls for refreshments.
You can get tickets for Morgans School’s fireworks from Hertford Town & Tourist Information Centre at 10-12 The Wash, or by calling 01992 584322 to book.
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets are £4 each, or £15 for family of four (either two adults and two under-15s or one adult and three under-15s)
They will cost £5 each on the night.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 6 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 7 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 8 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Getting wild at Panshanger Park with Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust