Enter Shikari to release new single The Paddington Frisk
- Credit: Archant
ENTER Shikari have confirmed details of their new single, The Paddington Frisk, which is released later this week.
Ahead of their sold-out appearance at the Forum Hertfordshire in Hatfield later this month, the St Albans four-piece will unveil their new single/video on Thursday, April 4.
The Paddington Frisk is one of three tracks recorded at Chapel Studios in Lincolnshire.
A statement on the group’s website said: “We’ll have plans for the other two tracks as the year progresses.”
The electronic post-hardcore heroes from Hertfordshire recorded The Paddington Frisk with Dan Weller, who also worked on the band’s top five album A Flash Flood Of Colour.
You may also want to watch:
The new single was mixed by Australian producer/mixer Forrester Savell, who has worked with Karnivool, amongst others.
Rou Reynolds, Rory Clewlow, Chris Batten and Rob Rolfe set out on their latest UK Return to Energiser Tour later this week.
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 'Through the worst of it' - Funeral director looking forward to return to normality after busiest months of his 25 year career
- 3 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 4 Symbolic centenary torch created by student to be stored in museum
- 5 Missing teen found safe and well
- 6 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 7 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
The tour reaches Hatfield on Friday, April 26 when the band plays the University of Hertfordshire’s Forum for a fourth time, after three memorable Christmas concerts at the College Lane venue.
Enter Shikari will be supported on their latest Hatfield date by Don Broco, JBM and Hacktivist, with BBC Radio 1 DJ Huw Stephens as MC.
Profits from the sold-out charity gig will go to Action Aid UK.
Following their UK tour, Enter Shikari will play this year’s Download Festival at Donington and Glastonbury.