Eight more added to Sonisphere 2011 Festival at Knebworth
SUM 41, House of Pain and You Me At Six head the latest additions to the 2011 Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House this summer.
Another eight bands were added to the bill this afternoon (Monday) for the three-day rock event taking place in the grounds of the Hertfordshire stately home from Friday, July 8 to Sunday, July 10.
Reforming in celebration of their 20-year anniversary, hip-hop stars House of Pain – famed for hit Jump Around – will play Sonisphere as part of a worldwide reunion tour.
Surrey band You Me At Six will also make their UK Sonisphere debut at Knebworth.
“We are really excited to play Sonisphere,” said frontman Josh Franceschi.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s going to be a lot of fun performing at such a great rock festival.”
Canadian alt-punks Sum 41 will showcase songs from new studio album Screaming Bloody Murder to UK festival-goers at Knebworth.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 9 Hatfield Battle Proms concert is still going ahead as planned this summer
- 10 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
Also confirmed for the festival are American pop-punks All Time Low, melodic extreme metallers Arch Enemy, Periphery, Australian alt-rockers Grinspoon and Fozzy.
They join the likes of Metallica, Biffy Clyro, Weezer, Limp Bizkit and Slipknot on the bill.