Eastern Electrics 2014 festival early bird tickets for Hatfield sell out
- Credit: Archant
Early bird tickets for an electronic dance music festival taking place in Hatfield this summer have sold out.
Underground deep house and techno extravaganza Eastern Electrics 2014 will entertain revellers in Hatfield Park this summer.
The festival has moved to the grounds of Hatfield House from nearby Hertfordshire stately home Knebworth House and will take place on Saturday, August 2.
It will be a one-day event, featuring more than 30 DJs and various stages, with music running from 11am until 10pm.
Early bird tickets for the festival sold out in under 72 hours and phase two tickets are now available for £39.50.
You may also want to watch:
A mailing list email from Eastern Electrics organisers said: “Thanks to everyone for their support so far, those early birds sold out in under 72 hours!
“We’ve now released phase 2 tickets for only £39.50, but we’re not expecting them to last long either, so get in there early to avoid disappointment.”
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
Art Department, Ellen Allien, Kerri Chandler, Route 94, Tania Vulcano and tINI have already been confirmed for EE2014, with more than 30 acts still to be announced.