See Monster Jam trucks make live-action London debut
- Credit: Brett Moist Photography
Rev up your engines and put the pedal to the metal when larger-than-life sporting experience Monster Jam heads to London for the very first time.
Celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, the adrenaline-charged, interactive experience for the whole family features world-class athletes locked in intense competitions of speed and skill. A stadium-only event, the competition is the biggest, boldest, and loudest of its kind in the UK, seating up to 50,000.
Returning to international competition for the first time since 2020 and roaring into London Stadium on June 18, the show features all the heated rivalries, high-flying stunts, and fierce head-to-head battles that Monster Jam is renowned for.
World-famous 12,000-pound trucks including Grave Digger, El Toro Loco and Megalodon will be pushing their limits in freestyle, skills, and racing competitions.
This year’s event features skilled athletes, including 12-time Monster Jam World Finals champion Tom Meents, fighting for the event championship while putting on a spectacle, constantly innovating and always entertaining.
Monster Jam drivers are trained, world-class male and female athletes who have mastered not only the physical strength and mental stamina needed to compete, but the vital dexterity to control 12,000-pound machines capable of doing backflips, vertical two-wheel skills and racing at speeds up to 70 miles-per-hour to produce jaw-dropping, live motorsports action seen around the world.
If the competitions aren’t enough, there will be a Monster Jam ‘Pit Party’ from 11.30am-1pm, offering up-close access to the Monster Jam teams. Fans will get to see the massive trucks, meet their favourite drivers, take pictures, get autographs, and so much more.
- 1 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 2 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 5 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 6 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 7 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
- 8 RSPCA rescue cats in Potters Bar waiting to find their forever homes
- 9 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
Magnus Danielsson, vice president of International Motorsports for Feld Entertainment Inc, owner of Monster Jam, said: “This is a global premier experience which entertains and delights millions around the planet, bringing families of all ages together for one historic event. We are excited to be bringing Monster Jam to London, and the iconic London Stadium for the first time ever. This is definitely a must-experience and will be one for the books!”
Graham Gilmore, chief executive of London Stadium, added: “We pride ourselves on bringing new and exciting events to the stadium, and Monster Jam is certainly that. An incredible high-octane experience for all the family, we cannot wait to host this unique show for a new audience in the UK, as part of our fantastic summer schedule. It will certainly be one not to miss!”
Find out more about buying tickets at london-stadium.com