Creamfields 2016 granted a four-day licence
- Credit: Archant
The UK’s biggest electronic music festival has just got even bigger, with Creamfields granted a four-day licence.
Due to the ever-growing popularity of the award-winning dance festival, Creamfields 2016 organisers have announced plans to start the Bank Holiday weekend early this year.
Having been granted a four-day licence, the party will now start on Thursday, August 25 and run through to Monday, August 29.
With an extra day of programming, which will see the return of the world’s biggest silent disco on Thursday night, and some big news announcements coming up over the next couple of weeks ahead of the 2016 line-up reveal on Wednesday, February 24, Creamfields has raised the bar once again.
For those who have already purchased tickets and wish to upgrade to four days, these tickets are now available.
You may also want to watch:
Creamfields celebrated its seventh consecutive sell-out last year and attracted an audience of 70,000 people to Daresbury, in Cheshire.
* For more details, visit the Creamfields website.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM