Creamfields 2016 granted a four-day licence
- Credit: Archant
The UK’s biggest electronic music festival has just got even bigger, with Creamfields granted a four-day licence.
Due to the ever-growing popularity of the award-winning dance festival, Creamfields 2016 organisers have announced plans to start the Bank Holiday weekend early this year.
Having been granted a four-day licence, the party will now start on Thursday, August 25 and run through to Monday, August 29.
With an extra day of programming, which will see the return of the world’s biggest silent disco on Thursday night, and some big news announcements coming up over the next couple of weeks ahead of the 2016 line-up reveal on Wednesday, February 24, Creamfields has raised the bar once again.
For those who have already purchased tickets and wish to upgrade to four days, these tickets are now available.
You may also want to watch:
Creamfields celebrated its seventh consecutive sell-out last year and attracted an audience of 70,000 people to Daresbury, in Cheshire.
* For more details, visit the Creamfields website.
- 1 Hatfield House gives free passes to those in need
- 2 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 3 Person on railway between Welwyn Garden City and Potters Bar
- 4 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 5 Several keyless cars stolen from neighbourhood within 15 hour period
- 6 From 'half-baked' to a New Town - did planners keep their promise to make Hatfield a 'pleasant land'?
- 7 Two charged after more than 100 wraps of crack and heroin seized
- 8 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 9 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 10 Hatfield school appoints new headteacher