Welwyn Garden City theatre's production rescheduled for 2022 following postponement
- Credit: John Davies
Performances of a play at a Welwyn Garden City theatre were postponed last week.
A Bunch of Amateurs was due to be performed at the Barn Theatre.
However, the show was postponed due to a 'COVID-19 incident' ahead of the opening Saturday performance of its week-long run.
The production has now been rearranged for February 4 to February 12, 2022.
The original cast are due to reappear at the rescheduled dates.
The Barn Theatre posted on its Instagram page: "A Bunch of Amateurs which was due to be presented this week at the Barn Theatre Welwyn had to be postponed due to a Covid incident amongst the production team.
"The Barn is delighted to confirm that it has secured the rights to present the show in the February 2022 slot and the performance dates will be 4th – 12th February 2022.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 8 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 9 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 10 From Russia with love... Catherine The Great series returns to Hatfield for season two of period drama
"The Barn is also delighted to confirm that the original crew and cast are all able to bring the show back to the Barn."