Britain’s Got Talent Final appearance for Welwyn Garden City singer tonight
- Credit: Archant
A singer from Welwyn Garden City will be appearing in tonight’s Britain’s Got Talent Final on ITV.
Be sure to catch Welwyn Garden City resident Phil Neale in the Britain’s Got Talent 2015 series finale this evening (Sunday).
Phil, 24, will be performing with his dad and two brothers, for the chance to appear at the Royal Variety Performance.
The Neales impressed the judges in their semi-final on Thursday night with a performance of Cat Stevens song Father and Son.
The four-piece’s performance even got Simon Cowell “quite emotional”.
You may also want to watch:
In Friday’s semi-final, an impressionist and another singer got through, with BGT judge Cowell’s golden buzzer boy Calum Scott and Danny Posthill both reaching the final.
They will join Isaac Waddington, The Neales, Jamie Raven, UDI, Côr Glanaethwy, Entity Allstars, Jules O’Dwyer and Matisse, and Old Men Grooving to battle it out for the 2015 Britain’s Got Talent crown, the chance to appear at the Royal Variety Performance and the £250,000 first prize.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 6 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 7 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
As well as the respective semi-final winners, there was a twist in the tale on Friday night.
Viewers were asked to vote for one act to go through with a wild card, to join the Judges’ Wild Card choice.
The Britain’s Got Talent Final starts at 7.30pm tonight (Sunday) on ITV.
Votes open after all the acts have performed and you can vote by phone, or for free via the BGT app (* data charges may apply).