Bob Monkhouse play preview at Alban Arena in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A special preview of a new play about Bob Monkhouse can be seen in St Albans.
Tickets have gone on sale for a special Edinburgh Festival preview in St Albans.
Cahoots Theatre Company presents The Man Called MONKHOUSE at The Alban Arena on Sunday, August 2.
Alex Lowe writes and Bob Golding, star of the Olivier Award-winning Morecambe, directs Simon Cartwright in the part he was born to play.
This solo play is a poignant delve into the life of one of this country’s best loved comedians.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £10.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 4 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 5 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 6 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19