ABBA tribute coming to St Albans stage
- Credit: Archant
Does your mother know a top ABBA tribute will be lighting up The Alban Arena stage later this month?
Dancing Queens and Super Troupers can beat the January blues by singing their hearts out to ABBA classics at The Alban Arena in St Albans on Saturday, January 21.
Tribute show Waterloo looks back at the sensational rise to stardom of Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid, and gives fans the opportunity to experience the thrill of a live ABBA show.
The band’s sound is replicated with an incredible attention to detail by a full cast and band – with stunning costumes and breathtaking choreography.
The wonderful lyrics penned by Benny and Bjorn are sung in harmony from the opening refrain to the final sing-along chorus of this two-hour spectacular.
You may also want to watch:
Expect to hear the band’s Eurovision winning song Waterloo and much more.
The tribute show is presented by Sweeney Entertainments, and produced and directed by James Baker.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
Tickets for the show, which starts at 8pm, cost £22.50.
• For tickets, visit The Alban Arena website at www.alban-arena.co.uk or call the box office on 01727 844488.