Welwyn Pegasus Skys maintain 100 percent record
WELWYN Pegasus Under-10s Sky s maintained their 100 percent record in the Blue Division of the Mid Herts Rural Minors League with a 5-0 win away at Nazeing. As the first half warmed up on the pitch the Sky s got into their stride and with a combination of
WELWYN Pegasus Under-10s Sky's maintained their 100 percent record in the Blue Division of the Mid Herts Rural Minors League with a 5-0 win away at Nazeing.
As the first half warmed up on the pitch the Sky's got into their stride and with a combination of one two's between Liam Hill, Toby Syme and Sam Benwell, the ball soon found it's way into Nazeing's net with Benwell slotting home.
With a spirited Nazeing trying to get on even terms the defensive trio of Daniel Griffin, Bradley Webb and Charlie Bell dug in to repel there efforts.
With the half drawing to a close Toby Syme scored from the edge of the area to give the Sky's a 2-0 lead at half-time.
You may also want to watch:
The second half started as one way traffic, the Sky's using again their possession to increase their lead with Frankie Lees scoring twice either side of Toby Syme doubling his tally for the day and 5-0 for the game.
The Sky's domination after the interval came with some fine play from a Sam Jackson Graves and man-of-the-match Matthew Hutchinson.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 Girls of Potters Bar Crusaders happy with draw at hot Harpenden
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
Any chance Nazeing tried to conjure for an attempt to score saw the Sky's determined to keep a clean sheet and as a unit foiled Nazeing's advances.