Jason Beck still loving being in the management hot-seat despite Hatfield Town’s troubles
- Credit: Archant
Hatfield Town’s relegation troubles have not affected Jason Beck’s enjoyment of his first job as manager.
The Blue Boys have picked up just one win in the nine games overseen by the former Hertford Town, Colney Heath and London Colney man.
But even though they are up against it in terms of their safety in the division, Beck is having the time of his life.
“I love it, honestly, I absolutely love it,” he enthused.
“My missus may see things differently when I go home on Saturday with the hump but I’m a Hatfield boy and I love it. It’s absolutely quality.”
You may also want to watch:
And despite the results he insists the club is going in the right direction.
He said: “We’re trying to change everything to do with the club.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 6 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 7 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
“We’re looking at the way we play, the way we train. We’re getting boys in who are interested, we’re having nights out as a group to get a bit of togetherness.
“We have to stick together and see what happens.”