It's snow joke as another Herts Stags match is postponed
SNOW has already claimed its first weekend sports fixture. The weather has once again disrupted the Herts Stags RFU U20 National Championship programme. Following the postponement of their match against Kent, the Stags game against Middlesex, scheduled
SNOW has already claimed its first weekend sports fixture.
The weather has once again disrupted the Herts Stags' RFU U20 National Championship programme.
Following the postponement of their match against Kent, the Stags' game against Middlesex, scheduled to take place at Tabard RFC on Sunday, has been postponed due the severe winter weather.
The Stags' next match is on Sunday, February 15, against The Army U20 at Harpenden RFC.
You may also want to watch:
Kick-off is at 2.15pm.
The county's U20 Championship opener against Kent in London & South East Region A on January 25 failed to survive the wet weather, as the Charlton Park RFC pitch was waterlogged.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One