Draw from last year's Herts county T20 cricket competition to be used in 2021
- Credit: DANNY LOO
The draw for the 2020 Hertfordshire T20 county competition will not go to waste following a meeting of the Herts Cricket League.
Last year's event was scheduled but then cancelled as COVID-19 cancelled almost all sporting action but it has now been decided that the 2020 competition will just be played this year.
It means Potters Bar are in group D alongside neighbours North Mymms although they have been kept apart in the draw.
Bar will play Premier Division rivals Radlett with the winners up against either North Mymms or Championship side Langleybury.
Those games will be held at Radlett's Cobden Hill ground on Saturday, May 1.
Welwyn Garden City meanwhile will be the hosts of group B. They will play Bishop's Stortford with the winners playing Preston or Letchworth Garden City.
Old Owens meanwhile will play Harpenden at Reed, Hoddesdon the other team in their group.
- 1 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 2 Dozens of fines handed out following COVID breaches as police reiterate they will 'take action where required'
- 3 Hatfield school appoints new headteacher
- 4 The many promises to save Hatfield
- 5 International Women’s Day: Looking back on the women who inspired us over the last year
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Boxing promoter Frank Warren praises Stevenage's Lister Hospital staff after COVID-19 battle
- 8 From 'half-baked' to a New Town - did planners keep their promise to make Hatfield a 'pleasant land'?
- 9 What does the future have in store for Hatfield?
- 10 One year on since first recorded coronavirus case in Welwyn Hatfield
The winners of the four groups will then go on to the finals day at a venue to be arranged on Sunday, June 27.