Rate the World Cup TV pundits
- Credit: Archant
Never mind the football, the real World Cup battle is going on off the field.
Pundit v pundit, co-commentator v co-commentator - BBC v ITV.
Do you prefer Glenn Hoddle (“he needs to be more clinical in space”) or Mark Lawrenson (“he must’ve got a dislocated shoelace”)?
Is Ally McCoist getting the better of Rio Ferdinand? And what’s your verdict on the barely-suppressed rage of Roy Keane?
Meanwhile, who can forget the bow-tie-and-jumper combo sported by Patrice Evra, who made a fool of himself by patronising the eloquent Eni Aluko?
On your marks to give them marks - go!
- 1 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 2 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 3 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Great family entertainment in Christmas production of Goodnight Mr Tom at the Barn Theatre in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Sir Elton John to play two Hertfordshire shows at Watford FC's Vicarage Road ground in 2022
- 9 Motorcyclist "seriously" injured after car crash in Welwyn Garden City
- 10 Local Plan guidelines clarified following ‘green fields’ confusion