Hatfield Hyde on the lookout for new players ahead of 2019 Hertfordshire Cricket League season
- Credit: Archant
Hatfield Hyde Cricket Club are on the lookout for new players as they plan for what they hope is a successful year in the Saracens Hertfordshire Cricket League.
The club’s first team, based at King George V Playing Fields in WGC, currently play in Division Four A and are open to any level of player.
However, they feel they especially need those with more league experience if they are to mount a successful promotion campaign.
James Thake from the club said: “We are a social but competitive club with our own clubhouse.
“We have three competitive teams in the HertsLeague and run a friendly team that play games on a Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
“We also have a thriving junior section for ages five to 18 and have a busy social calendar including quiz nights, BBQ’s and a women’s softball evening.”
Winter nets have already started at Hertfordshire Sports Village and any interested players should call chairman Stuart Johnson on 07765 678 401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 6 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 7 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack