Road trips for both Potters Bar Town and Welwyn Garden City after draw for FA Trophy third qualifying round
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Wins on the road are required for both Potters Bar Town and Welwyn Garden City if they are to progress in this year’s FA Trophy.
Both will head south of the M25 too after the draw for the third qualifying round with Potters Bar going to Isthmian League Premier Division rivals Leatherhead while WGC will be 22 miles further down the A24 at Horsham, also an Isthmian Premier League outfit.
The Citizens picked up their first ever win in the competition on Saturday, 4-1 at Haywards Heath Town.
Potters Bar join the competition in this round along with other clubs from the Premier Divisions in the Northern Premier, Southern and Isthmian leagues.
The winners of this round will receive £2,450 from the prize fund while the losers pocket £625.
You may also want to watch:
The match is scheduled to be played on Saturday, October 31.
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 'Through the worst of it' - Funeral director looking forward to return to normality after busiest months of his 25 year career
- 3 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 4 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 5 Have you seen this missing teenager from Knebworth?
- 6 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 7 Symbolic centenary torch created by student to be stored in museum
- 8 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council