As you were for Potters Bar Town and Welwyn Garden City following the FA restructure of non-league
- Credit: KARYN HADDON
There will be a very familiar look for both Potters Bar Town and Welwyn Garden City next season after the FA announced the make-up of the non-league divisions.
That the Scholars remain in an unchanged Isthmian League Premier Division is not a surprise.
What is though is that WGC will take their place in a very-familiar looking Southern League Division One Central again.
A planned restructure by the FA looked like it had been scrapped in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak but despite two seasons failing to reach a conclusion, the governing body opted to push on regardless.
They elevated 20 teams from the step below by using points-per-game, combined from the two seasons, and with a new division coming into the level, four divisions below the Football League, that many clubs could be moved to change the geographical make-up.
However, of the 20 clubs in the Southern League Division One Central next year, the Citizens and 13 others were there last season.
The only changes see Colney Heath as the one side promoted into it while FC Romania, Harlow Town, Hertford Town, Waltham Abbey and Ware are the sides to be laterally moved across.
- 1 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 2 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 3 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 4 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 8 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 9 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 10 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
Bedworth United, Coleshill Town, Corby Town, Daventry Town, Halesowen Town and Yaxley are the ones stepping out.
The longest trips for Welwyn will continue to be to the four clubs out in the west: Didcot Town, Kidlington, North Leigh and Wantage Town.