- Credit: Archant
WHBC (Strategy & Development)
Are you interested in being an Independent Remuneration Panel member for our Council? We are seeking to appoint a new member to our Independent Remuneration Panel due to a vacancy that has arisen.
By law, the Council is required to have regard to the recommendations of its Independent Remuneration Panel (IRP) before setting allowances for its elected councillors.
You may also want to watch:
You cannot be considered for this role if you are a councillor or co-opted member of Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council (WHBC), are a relative, close friend or close associate of a councillor or co-opted member of WHBC or you would be disqualified from being a councillor of a local authority. Otherwise, more information on this role is available from the Information and Application pack at https://welhat.gov.uk/IRP_Advert. The closing date for receipt of applications is 12pm, Monday 9th March 2020. Interviews will take place on the week commencing 16th March 2020.
- 1 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 2 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 3 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
- 8 Old school gym demolished to make way for new facility
- 9 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 10 Multiple fines issued to partygoers at 'dangerous' music event