- Credit: Archant
WHBC (Strategy & Development)
Are you interested in being an Independent Remuneration Panel member for our Council? We are seeking to appoint a new member to our Independent Remuneration Panel due to a vacancy that has arisen.
By law, the Council is required to have regard to the recommendations of its Independent Remuneration Panel (IRP) before setting allowances for its elected councillors.
You may also want to watch:
You cannot be considered for this role if you are a councillor or co-opted member of Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council (WHBC), are a relative, close friend or close associate of a councillor or co-opted member of WHBC or you would be disqualified from being a councillor of a local authority. Otherwise, more information on this role is available from the Information and Application pack at https://welhat.gov.uk/IRP_Advert. The closing date for receipt of applications is 12pm, Monday 9th March 2020. Interviews will take place on the week commencing 16th March 2020.
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 7 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 8 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 9 Welwyn Garden City one step closer FA Cup dreamland with deserved victory at Bedford Town
- 10 'That's what I expect' roars delighted Nick Ironton after Welwyn Garden City's FA Cup win over Bedford Town