Youths bailed after attempted raid at railway station
TWO teenagers have been arrested and questioned on suspicion of attempted burglary following an attack on a cash machine at a Times Territory railway station. The attempted break-in took place just after 1.30am on
TWO teenagers have been arrested and questioned on suspicion of attempted burglary following an attack on a cash machine at Brookmans Park railway station.
The attempted break-in took place just after 1.30am on Thursday.
A spokesman for British Transport Police (BTP) said: "Two males, one aged 14 and the other aged 16, both from Welham Green, were arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary.
"Both have been bailed until Monday, September 21, pending further enquiries."
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information, call BTP on 0800 40 50 40.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return