Youths bailed after attempted raid at railway station
TWO teenagers have been arrested and questioned on suspicion of attempted burglary following an attack on a cash machine at a Times Territory railway station. The attempted break-in took place just after 1.30am on
TWO teenagers have been arrested and questioned on suspicion of attempted burglary following an attack on a cash machine at Brookmans Park railway station.
The attempted break-in took place just after 1.30am on Thursday.
A spokesman for British Transport Police (BTP) said: "Two males, one aged 14 and the other aged 16, both from Welham Green, were arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary.
"Both have been bailed until Monday, September 21, pending further enquiries."
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information, call BTP on 0800 40 50 40.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 4 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 7 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College