Yobs wanted by police after cars damaged in Potters Bar
TEENAGE vandals are being hunted by police after seven cars were damaged in a road in Potters Bar.
The gang-of-four are thought to be responsible for breaking the wing mirrors of the cars parked in Mount Grace Road on Thursday last week.
Police say the incidents took place in just 30 minutes, from 3am until 3.30am.
The boys, all wearing hoodies, are white and aged around 14 to 15.
Pc Graham Hiscock said: “These are mindless acts of vandalism which have caused inconvenience to the owners of these vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
“Enquiries are continuing locally, however I would like to speak to anyone who believes they may have seen the incidents occur or the young people in the area.”
Witnesses call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses