Yobs hurl missiles at buses in Potters Bar
YOBS who shattered two bus windscreens in Potters Bar are being hunted by police.
An appeal for witnesses and information has been launched after objects were hurled at two buses on Thursday.
The two attacks happened in the early evening and in both cases the buses were travelling along Barnet Road in the town, near the community hospital.
A police spokeswoman said: “One or more offenders threw something at the front windscreen of each, smashing it.”
The first missile was lobbed at about just before 5.30pm and the second at 6.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
Call police with information on 01707 355001.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 9 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses