Yobs hurl missiles at buses in Potters Bar
YOBS who shattered two bus windscreens in Potters Bar are being hunted by police.
An appeal for witnesses and information has been launched after objects were hurled at two buses on Thursday.
The two attacks happened in the early evening and in both cases the buses were travelling along Barnet Road in the town, near the community hospital.
A police spokeswoman said: “One or more offenders threw something at the front windscreen of each, smashing it.”
The first missile was lobbed at about just before 5.30pm and the second at 6.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
Call police with information on 01707 355001.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan