Wrongly Accused a guilty pleasure at The Green Room
THEIR moniker proclaims their innocence. But Hertfordshire-based band Wrongly Accused will be guilty of unleashing their own brand of thrash metal when they come to WGC and Hitchin next week. The four-piece, who have been together since 2006, are Kit (voc
THEIR moniker proclaims their innocence.
But Hertfordshire-based band Wrongly Accused will be guilty of unleashing their own brand of thrash metal when they come to WGC and Hitchin next week.
The four-piece, who have been together since 2006, are Kit (vocals), James (bass), Paul (guitar) and Sam (drums).
Currently unsigned, the group list metal giants Metallica, Slayer and Iron Maiden among their influences and claim to play "everything you like mashed up into one".
You may also want to watch:
Make up your own mind when Wrongly Accused come to The Green Room on Friday, April 10, or Club 85 on Saturday, April 11.
Support for the WGC show, which starts at 8pm, has yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
Tickets cost �5 on the door.
At Hitchin, they will be performing alongside Obsessive Compulsive + Thracia.
The gig starts at 7.45pm and tickets also cost �5 on the door.
For more information about the band go to www.myspace.com/wronglyaccusedmusic