Work to start on junction safety at Potters Bar
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar s motorway junction is set to begin in the next year. Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years. Among these projects is a casualty re
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar's motorway junction is set to begin in the next year.
Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years.
Among these projects is a "casualty reduction proposal" for the junction of the M25, A111 and Southgate Road.
A council spokeswoman said: "We're investigating what might be done to reduce accidents in this area.
You may also want to watch:
"However, this is at an early stage and, as we're still investigating the site, there's nothing definite that we can say about this at the moment.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed