Work to start on junction safety at Potters Bar
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar s motorway junction is set to begin in the next year. Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years. Among these projects is a casualty re
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar's motorway junction is set to begin in the next year.
Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years.
Among these projects is a "casualty reduction proposal" for the junction of the M25, A111 and Southgate Road.
A council spokeswoman said: "We're investigating what might be done to reduce accidents in this area.
You may also want to watch:
"However, this is at an early stage and, as we're still investigating the site, there's nothing definite that we can say about this at the moment.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk