Work to start on junction safety at Potters Bar
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar s motorway junction is set to begin in the next year. Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years. Among these projects is a casualty re
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar's motorway junction is set to begin in the next year.
Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years.
Among these projects is a "casualty reduction proposal" for the junction of the M25, A111 and Southgate Road.
A council spokeswoman said: "We're investigating what might be done to reduce accidents in this area.
You may also want to watch:
"However, this is at an early stage and, as we're still investigating the site, there's nothing definite that we can say about this at the moment.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 10 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV