Work to start on junction safety at Potters Bar
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar s motorway junction is set to begin in the next year. Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years. Among these projects is a casualty re
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar's motorway junction is set to begin in the next year.
Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years.
Among these projects is a "casualty reduction proposal" for the junction of the M25, A111 and Southgate Road.
A council spokeswoman said: "We're investigating what might be done to reduce accidents in this area.
You may also want to watch:
"However, this is at an early stage and, as we're still investigating the site, there's nothing definite that we can say about this at the moment.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 5 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 8 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire