Work to start on junction safety at Potters Bar
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar s motorway junction is set to begin in the next year. Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years. Among these projects is a casualty re
WORK to improve driver safety at Potters Bar's motorway junction is set to begin in the next year.
Herts County Council has announced plans for a raft of road improvements, to be carried out over the next five years.
Among these projects is a "casualty reduction proposal" for the junction of the M25, A111 and Southgate Road.
A council spokeswoman said: "We're investigating what might be done to reduce accidents in this area.
"However, this is at an early stage and, as we're still investigating the site, there's nothing definite that we can say about this at the moment.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure
- 3 Council fights for lower housing targets in Local Plan
- 4 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
- 5 Next to close Welwyn Garden City store this week
- 6 Outdoor gym opens in Hatfield
- 7 Grant Shapps reveals ‘anger’ over ‘unacceptable’ Downing Street parties
- 8 ‘Please do not vote to damage Welwyn irreparably’
- 9 Purse stolen in Hatfield
- 10 Three bulldogs rescued from fire by passersby