Work to start on Green Belt composting plant
WORK to build a composting plant on Green Belt land near Potters Bar is set to begin this autumn. Agrivert has permission to construct the waste processing facility, on farmland off
WORK to build a composting plant on Green Belt land near Potters Bar is set to begin this autumn.
Agrivert has permission to construct the waste processing facility, on farmland off Blackhorse Lane, South Mimms.
A spokesman told the Potters Bar Edition work would begin as soon as bank finance had been secured.
"We are expecting to start construction somewhere around September," he said.
You may also want to watch:
Further coverage in this week's Potters Bar Edition, out on Wednesday.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline