Woolmer Green village day
SCARECROWS and dogs with waggy tails helped boost a village day to a record attendance on Saturday. Woolmer Green villagers gathered to enjoy the day together. Resident Peter Blackman was declared owner of the best front garden and 22 scarecrows battled
SCARECROWS and dogs with waggy tails helped boost a village
day to a record attendance on Saturday.
Woolmer Green villagers gathered to enjoy the day together.
Resident Peter Blackman was declared owner of the
You may also want to watch:
best front garden and 22 scarecrows battled it out in
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 6 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
Winners were also declared in the dog with the waggiest tail
contest and the best cake was won by Lara Newton with a strawberry
and cream sponge.
Villager Judith Watson said: "We were very lucky the weather was good.
"It was wonderful to see more people than we have ever had."