Woolmer Green village day
SCARECROWS and dogs with waggy tails helped boost a village day to a record attendance on Saturday. Woolmer Green villagers gathered to enjoy the day together. Resident Peter Blackman was declared owner of the best front garden and 22 scarecrows battled
SCARECROWS and dogs with waggy tails helped boost a village
day to a record attendance on Saturday.
Woolmer Green villagers gathered to enjoy the day together.
Resident Peter Blackman was declared owner of the
You may also want to watch:
best front garden and 22 scarecrows battled it out in
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
Winners were also declared in the dog with the waggiest tail
contest and the best cake was won by Lara Newton with a strawberry
and cream sponge.
Villager Judith Watson said: "We were very lucky the weather was good.
"It was wonderful to see more people than we have ever had."