Women sexually assaulted by gang in Hatfield
TWO women have been sexually assaulted by a gang-of-three in Hatfield in the space three days.
Police are linking the incidents which occurred on Sunday (May 2) and Wednesday (May 5).
In the first, between 6pm and 8pm, a 19-year-old was sexually assaulted by a man at an address in Mosquito Way.
After the attack, the victim was forced to a cash machine near the university in Hatfield by the thug and two other men.
She was made to hand over around �200, a purse and her mobile phone.
You may also want to watch:
In the latest attack, between 2am and 3am in Bishops Rise, a 21-year-old was dragged into a car by three men, sexually assaulted and then released.
Police, who are now looking for witnesses, have released descriptions of the attackers.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
The main predator in the first incident is described Asian, aged around 20, of stocky build with a shaven head.
He was wearing a hoodie.
The two other men involved, also Asian, are in their early 20s.
In the second incident, all the culprits are Asian.
The first, aged about 20, was of slim build with black shaven hair.
He was wearing an orange grey striped polo shirt and dark blue baggy jeans.
He also had two scars on his right cheek and two earrings in both ears.
The second offender is aged about 18, fat and was wearing a black tracksuit with red, yellow and green stripes and a black cap.
The third attacker is aged about 19, fat with a beard.
He was wearing a black tracksuit with a logo on the chest and dark jeans.
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 22 33 000.