Woman taken to hospital after Potters Bar flat fire
PUBLISHED: 09:50 01 February 2016 | UPDATED: 10:21 01 February 2016
Emergency services were called to a flat fire in Hollies Way, Potters Bar.
Fire crews attended the property on Saturday at roughly 11am, but upon arrival the fire had been extinguished.
Crews made the scene safe and assisted a woman suffering from smoke inhalation, before she was taken to Barnet Hospital via ambulance.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.