Woman taken to hospital after bus crash in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
A WOMAN in her 60s was taken to hospital this afternoon (Thursday) after a bus and a car collided in Hatfield.
The crash, between a black Mini Cooper and an UNO bus, happened shortly after 4.15pm in Wellfield Lane near Hatfield town centre.
Emergency services were called to the scene and a woman with knee injuries was taken to the Lister Hospital.
Pedro Sokhi, who saw the accident, said: “It is chaos all around the area at the moment.
“There are long queues of traffic backing up because the bus is blocking the road.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are still on the scene.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 6 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 7 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 8 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Pupils present cheque from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity