Woman’s bank card stolen at Potters Bar ATM
A WOMAN had her bank card stolen while at a cash machine in Potters Bar.
On Saturday, January 30 at 11am, the victim, in her 60s, was distracted by a man outside NatWest bank in Darkes Lane.
When he left, the woman, from Potters Bar, realised he had stolen her card from the machine.
A police spokeswoman said: “The woman realised the card was missing straightaway.
“She cancelled it and fortunately no money was stolen.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We advise people to be extra vigilant when at a cash machine and to cover their PIN number when typing it in.”
The man is described as Asian, aged 18 to 25, and he was wearing a woolly hat.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
If you have any information call police on 0845 33 00 222.