Woman’s bank card stolen at Potters Bar ATM
A WOMAN had her bank card stolen while at a cash machine in Potters Bar.
On Saturday, January 30 at 11am, the victim, in her 60s, was distracted by a man outside NatWest bank in Darkes Lane.
When he left, the woman, from Potters Bar, realised he had stolen her card from the machine.
A police spokeswoman said: “The woman realised the card was missing straightaway.
“She cancelled it and fortunately no money was stolen.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We advise people to be extra vigilant when at a cash machine and to cover their PIN number when typing it in.”
The man is described as Asian, aged 18 to 25, and he was wearing a woolly hat.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 5 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Pupils present cheque from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity
If you have any information call police on 0845 33 00 222.