Woman hurt after riding accident near Hatfield
A WOMAN was airlifted to hospital with a head injury yesterday (Sunday) after falling from her horse. The accident took place just after 1.30pm, in a field behind the
A WOMAN was airlifted to hospital with a head injury yesterday (Sunday) after falling from her horse.
The accident took place just after 1.30pm, in a field behind the Hatfield London Country Club in Essendon.
Paramedics stabilised the injured rider at the scene before she was taken to hospital by air ambulance.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "Due to the injury the woman received and the location of the incident, an air ambulance was deployed to assist in the treatment of the patient.
You may also want to watch:
"Following stabilisation by paramedics and the air crew medics, she was airlifted to Queen's Hospital in Romford with a head injury.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home