Woman hurt after riding accident near Hatfield
A WOMAN was airlifted to hospital with a head injury yesterday (Sunday) after falling from her horse. The accident took place just after 1.30pm, in a field behind the
A WOMAN was airlifted to hospital with a head injury yesterday (Sunday) after falling from her horse.
The accident took place just after 1.30pm, in a field behind the Hatfield London Country Club in Essendon.
Paramedics stabilised the injured rider at the scene before she was taken to hospital by air ambulance.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "Due to the injury the woman received and the location of the incident, an air ambulance was deployed to assist in the treatment of the patient.
You may also want to watch:
"Following stabilisation by paramedics and the air crew medics, she was airlifted to Queen's Hospital in Romford with a head injury.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk