Woman hospitalised after falling from horse
A WOMAN was airlifted to hospital after falling from her horse yesterday (Sunday). Ambulance crews from WGC were called to a field behind the Hatfield Country Club in Essendon at 1.36pm, after the woman fell from her horse and suffered a head injury. The
A WOMAN was airlifted to hospital after falling from her horse yesterday (Sunday).
Ambulance crews from WGC were called to a field behind the Hatfield Country Club in Essendon at 1.36pm, after the woman fell from her horse and suffered a head injury.
The Herts Air Ambulance was called to assist, and the woman was taken to hospital via the helicopter.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "Due to the injury the woman received and the location of the incident, an air ambulance was deployed to assist in the treatment of the patient.
You may also want to watch:
Following stabilisation by paramedics and the air crew medics, she was airlifted to Queens Hospital in Romford with a head injury.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'