Woman dies after falling in front of train at Knebworth
A 27-YEAR-OLD woman died after falling in front of a train at Knebworth railway station this morning (Thursday). A spokeswoman for British Transport Police (BTP) said:
A 27-YEAR-OLD woman died after falling in front of a train at Knebworth railway station this morning (Thursday).
A spokeswoman for British Transport Police (BTP) said: "BTP can confirm that a woman died after being struck by a train at Knebworth rail station today.
"The incident was reported to police at 8.16am and was attended by BTP, Hertfordshire Constabulary and paramedics from the local ambulance service.
"The incident is being treated as non-suspicious."
You may also want to watch:
She added: "The train involved was the 7.52am King's Cross to Cambridge rail service.
"The line was handed back to Network Rail at 9.35am.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 3 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 4 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best