Woman and child injured in Hatfield crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman driver and a child were left injured after her car left the road and overturned in a field in Hatfield.
Police were called to the scene shortly after 2.10pm today.
Officers arrived at the Hatfield Avenue junction with Campion Road roundabout to find the three occupants of the car had already got out.
The road was closed while the black Vauxhall Astra was recovered and this was completed by 4.15pm.
An ambulance service spokesman said: “We received a call at 2.20pm today to Hatfield Avenue to a report of a single vehicle road traffic collision.
You may also want to watch:
“Two ambulance crews attended to a woman and child who had neck and back pain.
“They were treated at the scene before being taken to Lister Hospital for further treatment.”
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 4 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM