Witnesses sought after Welwyn Garden City sword incident
WITNESSES who saw a fight, which involved a man brandishing a samurai sword, are being sought by police.
Officers are appealing for information into the disturbance in Moors Walk at 10pm on Saturday, June 12.
Detective constable Andy Boyer said: “I would like to appeal to members of the public who were in the area at the time to jog their memories and if they have any information which may be of assistance to contact police.”
Witnesses sould call police on 0845 33 00 222.
* Taury Ponting-Meade, 21, of Little Hardings, WGC, was charged with affray and possession of a samurai sword in public.
You may also want to watch:
He will next appear before magistrates in August.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17