Wine stolen from Tesco in Potters Bar
AN image has been released of a man police want to speak to in connection with a theft.
The incident happened at Tesco in Mutton Lane at approximately 2.20pm on Saturday, April 2 when a man walked in to the store and walked out with four unpaid for bottles of red wine.
Officers now want to speak to the man pictured in the CCTV image.
Sgt David Smith said: “I am appealing for anyone who recognises the man in the CCTV images to get in contact.
“We are hoping this man will be able to provide us with information that could help us with our enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Call Sgt Smith with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 10 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper